Jacksonville, FL - Onsite
NLP Logix is recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join its growing team of IT and Business professionals. This position is for a full-time employee, will be based out of Jacksonville, FL and will require less than 25% travel.
NLP Logix is a Data Science product and services company based in Jacksonville, FL that specializes in AI Solution Development, Machine Learning, and Advanced Analytics for a variety of use cases, industries, and customers across the United States.
NLP Logix strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through cutting edge technology offerings, creative custom problem solving, and rapid delivery of our modeling assets to meet our customers’ needs.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer and develops and manages marketing programs in specific channels, to support business objectives, lead acquisition, recruitment, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Develop business cases for marketing programs and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV, and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Manage social media.
- Stay up to date on social media trends and techniques and suggest strategies to launch new products and achieve brand objectives.
- Help define and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with our brand strategies, as well as our sponsored events.
- Provide engaging content that may include writing social media posts, articles, newsletters, press releases and other communications materials.
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements and objectives.
- Develop and manage event invitation/registration process
- Developing event feedback surveys
- Handling post-event reports
- Work with external agencies and vendors
- Create marketing materials such as webpages, presentations, signage, videos, and sales collateral, as needed.
- Create and manage CRM automations
- Maintain integrity of CRM platform
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
NLP Logix believes “Data Science is a Team Sport.®” and encourages a spirit of cooperation and fosters an environment of professional growth where employees can exercise their leadership ability, creativity, technical competence, with an overall focus in helping NLP Logix fulfill its mission.
NLP Logix is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.