This requirement supports DISA DoDNET, a very brief overview of which can be found here: https://info.tangoalpha3.com/hubfs/Presentations/Candidate%20Presentation/DoDNet%20Overview%20Program%20&%20Open%20Requirements-1.pdf
This position provides MS Active Directory and Group Policy Object (GPO) security expertise on a team working to determine requirements, research, and evaluate problems in the development of solutions and architectures to support a secure infrastructure in MS Active Directory and Office 365 environments and is responsible for assisting in the upkeep of the security posture of the environment to meet the customer requirements.
The SSO Engineer must have experience with Broadcom SiteMinder and be comfortable designing solution patterns for typical and custom Identity frameworks across both infrastructure and development life cycles. The ideal candidate should have 5-6 years of experience in administering and engineering a Broadcom SiteMinder solution, including Enterprise LDAP user and policy stores in a Linux/Solaris environment.
- Provide technical expertise to design, develop, configure, test, deploy enhancements to the SSO solution
- Perform the operations and maintenance activities required to ensure the availability of the SSO solution
- Maintain the user synchronization capability between user management system and directories
- Contributes to maintaining functional and technical documentation on the solution
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exhibit the flexibility to multitask, refocus and shift priorities to support the mission, warfighter and customer requirements.
- Adapt for working in team oriented or independent projects
- Excellent technical writing & presentation skills.
- Maintain a strong understanding of networking architecture, servers, systems design, virtual hosts, and configuration management and licensing.
- Document Standard Operating Procedures and guides.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and facilitate planning and demonstrations
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong hands-on experience with configuring, deploying, and maintaining Broadcom SiteMinder SSO solution
- Operational experience with Enterprise LDAP systems (Oracle Unified Directory preferred)
- Knowledge of Solaris and RHEL operating systems
- Ability to write basic scripts or programs using Perl
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of technical training, certifications, and experience
- 5+ Years of Siteminder or similar IdM products.
- ITIL Foundations is preferred
- Experience in System Development Life Cycle
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Security+ CE (or appropriate DoDM 8570 Baseline Certification)
- IAT Level II certification is required before start
Location: Fort Meade, MD
- This position will involve minimal travel