Location: Jacksonville, Florida
NLP Logix is recruiting for a Software Engineer to join its growing team of IT and Business professionals. This position is for a contract employee with the possibility to convert to a full-time employee, will be based out of Jacksonville, FL and will require less than 25% travel.
NLP Logix is a Data Science product and services company based in Jacksonville, FL that specializes in AI Solution Development, Machine Learning, and Advanced Analytics for a variety of use cases, industries, and customers across the United States.
NLP Logix strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through cutting edge technology offerings, creative custom problem solving, and rapid delivery of our modeling assets to meet our customers’ needs. The Software Engineer will serve a critical role in the business operations and in delivering high-quality solutions to our customers. The Software Engineer will work closely with other members of the NLP Logix team to implement modeling solutions with our customers, interpret model results, and develop internal software solutions to help NLP Logix become more productive in its overall growth strategy.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
· Work in collaboration with other NLP Logix team members to understand business requirements and build end-to-end solutions
· Build and maintain Python and .NET code following NLP Logix style guide and standards
· Create ETL pipelines with efficiency in mind
· Work directly with customers to effectively communicate the solution progress and timelines and guarantee solution efficacy.
· Be able to monitor solution performance long-term and develop enhancements as needed.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science or other relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development
· Experience with Python strongly preferred
· Strong Experience with Python
· Strong Database Engineering skills, including high proficiency with SQL
· Strong Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP cloud services
· Strong Experience with API development
· Strong Experience with version control using git and github
· Strong Experience with both Linux and Windows environments
· Experience with Docker preferred
· Experience with Java and/or .NET preferred
· Experience with web technologies preferred
· Experience with bash scripting preferred
· Strong Analytical Skills and Intellectual Curiosity
· Strong Customer Service Skills
· Strong Attention to Detail
· Strong Written and Verbal Skills
· Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team