Location: Jacksonville, Florida
NLP Logix is recruiting for a Sr. Business Analyst to join its growing team of IT and Business professionals. This position is for a full-time employee, will be based out of Jacksonville, FL and will require less than 25% travel.
NLP Logix is a Data Science product and services company based in Jacksonville, FL that specializes in AI Solution Development, Machine Learning, and Advanced Analytics for a variety of use cases, industries, and customers across the United States.
NLP Logix strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through cutting edge technology offerings, creative custom problem solving, and rapid delivery of our modeling assets to meet our customers’ needs. The successful candidate will demonstrate leadership by leveraging their strong business analysis skills, influence, client and team communication, and negotiation based on well-established stakeholder management abilities and strong collaborative working relationships.
The Business Analyst will work under the general direction of the Enterprise Project Delivery Leader and is primarily responsible for leading business requirements gathering sessions and solution design workshops with clients to ensure a complete understanding of the business needs and priorities.
Projects will involve enterprise-wide initiatives aimed at improving multiple domains of operations.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
· Facilitation of as-is and to-be business process discussions with customer subject matter experts to enable translation into to-be functional process flow documentation
· Accountable for Quality of Requirements gathering and functional solution design
· Partners with Product Owner to create a seamless, end to end business process solution for the client, and appropriately responds to clients’ business problems
· Perform user requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, issues, and reporting risk areas as part of a software implementation delivery team
· Translates client business processes and requirements into business process flow documentation, solution design to support customers’ desired end state
· Works side by side Product Owner and Solution Architect to translate functional requirements into user stories
· Responds to client requests by performing appropriate analysis and feasibility test with the support of the Product Owner and Solution Architect to determine if ideas work; communicates results back to client along with possible alternative solutions
· To support functional design and full end to end solution; needs to understand all data requirements for entire business process and how data decisions should align with business decisions being gathered to ensure full reporting capabilities
· Responsible for ensuring the client provides the relevant data in line with functional and technical requirements to support the solution and owns the management of the data in the client system
· Works in tandem with the other work stream specialists to correctly map out data requirements for their work streams, i.e. Decisions
· Ensures that design decisions of all NLP Logix work streams are aligned
· Ensures that all JIRA tickets are correctly tracked and managed to ensure efficiency and ability to report on challenges and delays
· Responsible for training QA work stream on business process to ensure proper understand of full solution
· Assists with the delivery and coordination of user acceptance testing with the client and client SMEs where applicable
· Ensures that any issues (Data and application) raised during testing are coordinated and resolved
· Actively contributes to product knowledge through self-study, meeting attendance, team trainings, and project participation
· Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users
· Serve as the business process subject matter expert and thought leader throughout the implementation life cycle
· Engaged and confident presence with client - one who can establish and sustain credibility and trust
· Effective communication, collaboration, and teamwork with all project team members
· Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
· Ability and desire to drive change through high-energy, can-do attitude, comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
· Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to ensure long term success
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work autonomously
· Attention to detail / detail oriented.
NLP Logix believes data science is a team sport and encourages a spirit of cooperation and fosters an environment of professional growth where employees can exercise their leadership ability, creativity, technical competence, with an overall focus in helping NLP Logix fulfill its mission.
NLP Logix is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.