This requirement supports DISA DoDNET. An overview of the program can be found here: https://info.tangoalpha3.com/hubfs/Presentations/Candidate%20Presentation/DoDNet%20Overview%20Program%20&%20Open%20Requirements-1.pdf
The Identity Management (IdM) will be primarily responsible for troubleshooting automated user provisioning problems, and other SailPoint IIQ production issues. They may also support development efforts to further automate the identity lifecycle and integrate SailPoint IIQ with external systems. Experience maintaining, configuring, and securing an Oracle Unified Directory 12c is a plus.
- Provide expertise on troubleshooting user provisioning issues within SailPoint IIQ
- Regular maintenance and daily administration of the SailPoint IIQ instance
- Diagnose and troubleshoot any issues with the system
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Support tickets as assigned
- Provide support on document development for SailPoint (e.g., SOP’s, security documentation)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Exhibit the flexibility to multitask, refocus and shift priorities to support the mission, warfighter and customer requirements.
- Adapt for working in team oriented or independent projects
- Excellent technical writing & presentation skills.
- Maintain a strong understanding of networking architecture, servers, systems design, virtual hosts, and configuration management and licensing.
- Document Standard Operating Procedures and guides.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and facilitate planning and demonstrations
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience with SailPoint IIQ implementation and support work
- Good working knowledge in SailPoint IIQ System, Active Directory, enterprise LDAP systems
- Knowledge of Identity Management Governance concepts
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of technical training, certifications, and experience
- 3+ Years of SailPoint IIQ administration.
- Any experience in designing and coding Rules, Applications, Workflows, Custom Tasks, Custom Connectors, UI Pages, and Custom Reports in SailPoint IdentityIQ is preferred
- ITIL Foundations is preferred
- Experience in System Development Life Cycle
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Security+ CE (or appropriate DoDM 8570 Baseline Certification)
- IAT Level II certification is required before start
Location: Fort Meade, MD
- This position will involve minimal travel