Why join us?
We create lasting change by inspiring people to shift their mindsets and become more emotionally agile communicators. Our training and coaching bridge communication gaps between leaders and their teams. We are in our eighth year, have a national presence, and are achieving rapid growth with an award-winning reputation. We have a small staff with hybrid and remote opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Client Services Specialist who will manage the client lifecycle to create and guarantee an amazing customer experience. This includes onboarding clients, ensuring customer satisfaction, providing seamless communication, and interacting with trainers in the field. It is important that the individual in this position can maintain accurate information about customers through the CRM and project management tools. They must also assume responsibility for communicating effectively with both internal and external contacts regarding issues related to our clients’ business operations. Through your proactive communication, you will ensure the long-term success and retention of our customers.
This job is for you if you are:
- driven to succeed, naturally take ownership, and embrace responsibility
- the person who volunteers, jumps in, and drives things forward
- not afraid to speak up, ask questions, make suggestions, and effectively brainstorm
- flexible shifting priorities and discerning how to reshuffle tasks to keep key objectives on track
- fiercely action-oriented with high urgency and precision in the way you carry things out
- highly organized using electronic tools and practice effective habits to maintain data, schedules, and tasks
- highly detail-oriented and a strong note-taker
What you need to bring to the table:
- Ability to communicate exceptionally well in writing, virtually, in person and on the phone
- Ability to process, update, and maintain large amounts of details within our project management tool and CRM
- An assertive nature to clarify objectives and protect company time and resources
- Ability to collaborate with multiple outside constituents (customers, partners, vendors) in planning and executing on timelines and within hard deadlines
Administrative responsibilities include:
- Quarterbacking the client onboarding process from start to finish while defining and meeting goals
- Communicating with trainers and coaches and being a conduit to share and gather feedback
- Reminding clients of upcoming meetings, trainings, and coaching sessions
- Updating notes and tasks in the CRM and file sharing system prior to meetings and after meetings have been created
- Collecting and analyzing survey responses to determine training curriculum and outcomes
- Supporting trainers in the field by answering client questions and fielding customer requests
- Updating standard operating procedure steps for client lifecycle in Monday.com
- Serving as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, operations, and finance
- Managing customer reference and referral program
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in client services, sales, or similar role
- Minimum Requirement of a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent time-management, planning, and organizational skills (required)
- Consistency and dependability in managing timelines
- Outside-the-box problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations
- Fluency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (required)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Work independently and remotely while also collaborating with others in person
- Personal/Professional learning and development opportunities (Formal and by Osmosis)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If this position sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration.