As the first person to fill this function, you will set the foundation for our enduring, successful customer relationships through building mutual trust, transparency, and partnership. No task is too big or small for you: you will jump right in to analyze our onboarding process, work cross-functionally to create an exceptional client experience, and get to know all of our clients. You will have a deep understanding of our value proposition, bringing your background in Capital Markets and passion for alternative assets and technology, becoming, effectively, a vehicle for upselling services to our existing clients, while nurturing and educating our existing ones. By year’s end, we will add new product offerings, asset classes, increase its footprint with key market segments, and invest in new areas in the market.
With your excellent interpersonal and managerial skills, you will lead and grow the customer success team and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and colleagues. You will report to the Chief Product Officer. Together with them, you will be a part of our incredible growth story.
- Build relationships with key clients, providing proactive support and strategy to the day to day power users, champions and influencers within the account
- Work with your Client Implementation team to analyze and improve on onboarding for customers, providing high-level forecasting across the board for go live dates against business goals and objectives
- Become an expert in our value proposition, educating customers on the platform and upselling products and functionalities where appropriate
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and other cross-functional teams to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Be a client advocate, building 360-degree feedback loops into Product and other key departments
- Create a success plan in partnership with clients, incorporating onboarding, training, platform utilization, the conducting of routine business reviews, and the mobilization of resources aligned to driving customer value
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years in a client-facing, post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- FinTech, Capital Markets, startup experience preferred
- Experience in gathering client feedback and research and sharing it back to the team
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a product, and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to show business value of a product
- Alternative Asset Enthusiast