We are looking for a high impact business development, alliances, and channel professional to grow company market share and revenue via partnership, channel and business opportunities. The responsibilities of the role include cultivating and executing on revenue producing relationships with channel partners such as Snowflake, Amazon and Microsoft as well as service integrators like Service Now, EPAM, Accenture and industry specific solution providers.
Ultimately, an exceptional director of business development should be adept at negotiating high value business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Building revenue generating relationships with advisors, partners, integrators and other relevant business and channel partners.
- Leverage assets from Sales and Marketing as well as create new ones.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Direct marketing efforts by presenting market research to leadership / marketing and suggest strategies to expand market reach.
- Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Research emerging trends and recommend new company offerings to satisfy market needs.
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field; master's degree is advantageous.
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strategic in approach, seeking to maximize outcomes for partners and the company.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and high EQ.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to be hands-on.
- Enjoy solving complex problems.
- A competitive compensation package will be offered
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Dedicated Professional Development hours
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement