As an experienced Sales leader, you will be the face of our company, directly responsible for lead generation and revenue production. But at our company, our Sales team members surpass this traditional role scope: they are shepherds of our industry, educating our potential clients and existing customers around the unprecedented platform and infrastructure we offer to the alternative asset space. You will work with inspiring and driven colleagues who are equally passionate about our technology and the industry.
Your profile? You come from FinTech or the team on a SaaS product with a traditional bank, with a deep understanding of the capital markets space. You are creative and highly analytical, with a track record of building and sustaining relationships internally and externally and establishing and achieving aggressive growth goals. You sit at the nexus of business development, growth, marketing, thought leadership, product development, and business model development, with strong experience in two or more of those areas.
- Go beyond your network to identify and close prospects relating to any of the pillars of our ecosystem
- Run the end-to-end sales process, pulling together all stakeholders in the deal
- Work with sales and marketing colleagues to define and execute new strategies that expand our outreach and educate our prospects and customers
- Continuously engage in and monitor sales efforts to prospect, engage, and close new potential investors and issuers
- Quickly become a specialist in our products and stay ahead of industry trends
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure alignment on objectives, process, and strategy
- Proactively communicate insights and key metrics for measuring the impact of sales tactics and quality of message on a continuous basis
- Develop creative sales practices and strategies that will drive revenue expansion
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Current Series 7 holder a plus. If not, both Series 7 & 63 need to be passed within 90 days of hire
- FinTech experience is highly preferred
- Must have excellent sales skills and demonstrated in-depth product and broad capital markets knowledge
- Ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to close business
- End-to-end negotiation experience, including identifying, developing, and executing complex transactions
- Passion for proactively analyzing the business, uncovering trends and shifts in the market, and prospecting emerging channels
- Strong understanding of the fintech and alternative asset ecosystem
- Ability to work independently with a results-oriented approach
- Experience with utilizing a client management system, and other internal management systems/policies.