We are looking to add a Senior Product Manager to our growing Product team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, industry-leading, team that works with some of the biggest global companies. Our technology delivers the smartest way to organize many internal and external data sources of our enterprise clients for discovering, packaging, and sharing data insights driving critical business decisions in the era of digital transformation.
You will be responsible for the strategy, features and releases of the corresponding products. The role is an individual contributor role that emphasizes understanding of client problems and stories and solving the user problems in a transformative way. The Senior Product Manager is expected to perform the actual product management work, as well as demonstrate the ability to delegate appropriate responsibilities to other team members as appropriate. The role is accountable for generating with their Products significant business value for the company's enterprise clients.
Extensive experience in market research and analysis, product discovery, product definition and positioning will be paramount. Strong knowledge of best practices of agile and waterfall delivery of enterprise products as well as technical mindset and attention to details are a must. This role has a significant client facing component, which requires the ability to effectively communicate with the client’s business and technology stakeholders, navigate in a complex highly regulated corporate environment as well as manage the engagement throughout the product lifecycle. The candidates for this Senior Product Manager role will have to demonstrate the ability to work independently and lead other team members.
Your goal is to achieve fastest possible time-to-value during the early stages of product adoption while building the foundation for long-term product competitive advantages and success on the market. You will work with multi-disciplined internal teams and will be tasked to build good working relationships with Sales, Marketing and offshore Engineering teams.
- Define product vision and goals for your product together with the leadership team
- Manage the process of getting insights from customers/users/markets and use them to improve the products and grow the customer base
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to collect product requirements, define scope, and create/maintain Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) for major initiatives
- Based on the Product Discovery work, develop and manage a roadmap and vision for your products that ensure the company remains a leader in the field of enterprise data marketplace solutions
- Understand and prioritize feature requests and modifications against strategic goals and initiatives
- Overseeing and facilitating Product Delivery by working closely with offshore resources
- Train sales and strategy teams for product demos to potential customers
- Work as part of a global product team, with a suite of integrated and complementary consumer and enterprise products
- Contribute to RFI's, RFP's, and questionnaires
- Help define clear tracking metrics and dashboards for Product organization to maintain the practice of continuous improvement
Job requirements/ Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
- 5+ years of experience in a technical product management role focusing on IT, SaaS, or Data Science in corporate environment
- Customer requirements gathering and management experience
- Technical solution design & execution experience
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people; the ability to present complex concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to discuss with the customers and evaluate matters relating to technology, governance, enterprise architecture, regulatory requirements, solution performance, etc.
- Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- Experience creating or managing Software Development Kits (SDKs) and Developer Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Experience with platforms and development tools
- Knowledge of the Financial Services space is preferred
- PMP or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is preferred
- Experience with proposal creation, SOW preparation, contractual agreements, project planning & management is preferred
- A strong sense of good Product Design, capable of articulating the differences between UX and UI