Job Title: Recruiter
Reports to: Senior Vice President or Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: Hybrid in Washington, DC (2 days Remote, 3 days in office)
Careers In Nonprofit’s mission is to offer the best staffing experience to candidates and clients in the nonprofit sector.
Through our exceptional service, we are changing the overall experience of partnering with a staffing firm. We believe that by building a network of nonprofit professionals together, we can positively impact communities across the country. We have received the Best of Staffing award seven years in a row for client and placed talent satisfaction, granting us a Diamond Status as a firm…and we’re not slowing down anytime soon!
As a recruiter, responsibilities include sourcing, evaluating, engaging, and managing candidates through the recruiting life cycle. A Recruiter is considered a talent acquisition and management subject matter expert. Recruiters are responsible for managing the relationships with all candidates and job seekers through the search pipeline, alongside the Account Management team.
· Manage and communicate job postings.
· Schedule and conduct phone and face to face interviews.
· Interview effectively so as to understand the technical depths of each and every candidate you meet.
· Work with our client-facing Account Management team to understand client needs and requirements, take those requirements and identify and match them with appropriate candidates.
· Oversees and responds to concerns regarding the employee’s performance for the client including counseling, disciplining, termination, and removal from the job assignment.
· Leverage the database and other tools to optimize candidate utilization.
· Develop strong relationships with candidates so their first preference is to work with CNP/PNP, whether actively looking for a job, on assignment, or as a passive candidate.
· Be honest and respectful of anyone and everyone you interact with.
· Offer high quality customer service.
· 4-year bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of recruiting experience
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· History of success in recruiting or HR
· Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· An interest and aptitude in technology
· Ability to communicate clearly and positively to candidates and clients as well as internal team members
· Proven performance succeeding in an organizational with clear and aggressive goals
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Well demonstrated time-management and problem-solving skills
· Quick study with affinity for detail and willingness to learn
· Problem solver with strong analytical skills
· Proven interpersonal skills in a team environment
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
· If this sounds like the job for you and/or you know a friend that would be a great fit, please submit a resume.
· Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, our hearts celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector. Careers In Nonprofits Inc. will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.