Resource must reside within 100 Miles of the site. The schedule will be a hybrid schedule working at least 6 days a month from office. However there may be times where this candidate will need to report to the office more frequently therefore this candidate must be flexible.
What you bring
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
- Experience as a production software engineer (3 years).
- Experience building, implementing, and supporting medium to large scale solutions in C/C++ and Python
- Experience using GIT
- Experience performing performance analysis, troubleshooting, and remediation in a software and integration environment (3 year).
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team with limited supervision.
What you may bring
- C/C++ or Python Certification (foundational, associate, professional, or specialty).
- A valid US drivers’ license.
- Experience with dynamics-based vehicle simulation (1 year)
- Experience developing software in a team setting, creating pull requests, conducting peer reviews
- Experience using ROS1 or ROS2
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience developing code on linux platforms, writing shell scripts
- Experience using plotting tools like plot.ly, bokeh, matplotlib
- Experience using cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Time-series database experience