Artizen Staffing is seeking a talented Staff Accountant to work for one of the top construction companies in the Redwood City area. Successful candidates must be able to work independently and as a team. We are looking for someone with excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Record financial transactions, such as accounts payable and receivable, invoices, and bank reconciliations.
· Prepare financial statements and reports.
· Participate in month-end close activities.
· Tracking of sublease payments
· Assist in preparing audit schedules at year-end.
· Ability to efficiently work toward and consistently meet deadlines.
· Perform special projects, other ad-hoc duties, as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar discipline or equivalent experience required.
· 3+ Experience with full-cycle accrual accounting utilizing a subledger/general ledger accounting systems.
· Previous construction industry experience strongly preferred.
· Proficient with MS Office Suite
· Strong attention to detail and enjoys problem solving.
Pays: $70k to $80k annually – DOE (plus excellent benefit packages)
Hybrid work schedule