“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life!” ~ unknown
~You must have real estate administrative experience working for real estate agents or real estate teams in order to qualify for this role~
Job Title: Real Estate Administrator
Location: Canada - REMOTE
Hours: To be discussed
Compensation: $18 - $25 per hour contingent upon experience
Be true to yourself.
You always begin and end your day with organizing the tasks you know will need to be done, based on priority. That may seem like common sense, but when things go crazy in the office—and from one minute to the next, that’s a real possibility—a good assistant must always find a way to work on the right task, in the right priority. Your strongest attributes are organization, prioritization, and attention-to-detail.
You are the core of this business. Everything you touch matters, and you alone have the power and knowledge to ensure every touch point, every task, every client’s need is met with professionalism, attention-to-detail and exceptional care. You are the master of communication.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Administrative: Main point of contact for team members and client. Assist Lead Realtors with managing schedule and reminders for appointments and events; prepare email correspondence, report updates, filing, Broker load MLS Listings, Prepare and proof: Listing agreements, BRA, notices, waivers, amendments, FINTRAC, WWR, Receipt of Funds and other documents as required, adhering to deadlines and timelines; maintain operations manual; prepare accounts payable, month end income-expense statements and cheques; prepare CMAs,
Purchasing Transactions: Manage the buying process. Prepare purchasing package. Support purchasing clients with connecting them to the appropriate vendors, truck rental, lawyers etc. Help develop and provide services that assist buyers from the initial call right through to the offer process and closing,
Listing Transactions: Manage entire pre-list process including preparation of listing package and paperwork; coordinate with Clients re: timelines, showings, vendors, offers/open house dates etc.; Coordinate and book Vendors (photographer, sign installation, stager, window washer, cleaners, truck rentals etc.), investigate legal and zoning issues,
Team Support: Ensure team Realtors submit their reports and paperwork; provide support and direction to team as needed.
Marketing: CRM/Database touchpoint management and communication, and any additional tasks as required. Coordinate and manage, with appropriate vendors, all print marketing and advertising as well as all virtual and online marketing, adhering to their timelines; upload all properties to social media channels and website;
- Superior communications skills (written/verbal), particular emphasis on written skills
- Graciously attend to all phone, email
- Extremely strong interpersonal and customer service skills,
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities with exceptional organizational skills
- A thorough understanding of OREA and OREB forms and general/common office paperwork (appointment information forms, ordering signs, listing/BRA, lease packages) is considered an asset,
Skills and Softwares:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
- TREB/OREB Stratus, MLS, WebForms/EasyOFFER, GeoWarehouse and MPAC
- Dropbox, Docusign/Authentisign, PC-based, Google platform
- IXACT Contact / Follow Up Boss / Top Producer
- Trello / Slack