Integrity Power Search is retained on a Director of Product Performance at an AI/ML Tech Startup that delivers actionable revenue opportunities to sales leaders by intelligently automating the entire prospecting lifecycle with personality-driven AI technology.
In just 5 years, they have made it to $2.7M ARR! This is your opportunity to come in and manage/drive performance of a team of specialists (email deliverability, data, engagement, content strategy) - own/build the division.
If you are looking for immediate impact and an opportunity to be a pivotal member of a team - This is it!
- Defining and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) for the product - Driving performance internally
- Analyzing data to identify areas for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with success team, engineering, and the product team
- manage specialists (email deliverability, data & analytics, engagement, content) to implement changes that improve product performance
- Communicating the results of performance data to stakeholders
- Located in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut
- Previous management experience
- Understanding of email deliverability, with experience in data/analytics, including SQL, and other data management tools
- Professional Experience in Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Sales Automation or similar industries
- Technical product/implementation experience
- Ability and desire to gather, sort, structure, and analyze data
- Responsible and Accountable: Takes ownership of goals and commitments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to design and communicate Standard Operating Procedures
- Familiar with creating or executing processes to support deliverability.
What They Offer:
- Spotify Premium
- Monthly Massage Reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
- Medical | up to 60% of the premium of UHC Premier
- Dental | 75% of the premium
- Vision | 75% of the premium
- Parental Leave