We are looking for highly skilled, motivated, interdisciplinary, and diverse chip engineers to help us build our very first market-ready chips. As an engineer in the earliest stages of the company, your voice will be heard, and your decisions will impact the chip that will one day end up in everyone’s wallet.
As a Digital Design Engineer, you will work on the digital design team to contribute to chip architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design, and verification.
You should have a track record of impressive digital design work, either in academia or in industry. You should be able to design a complex block from a plain-English specification, develop testbenches with sufficient coverage to ensure functionality, and properly integrate that block into a larger system, without significant oversight.
It would be great if you have experience working on low-power or ultra-low-power designs, especially with eFlash. It would also be great if you have experience in design verification and/or design automation.
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Verilog, SystemVerilog, and/or VHDL.
- Fluent in C and/or C++.
- Understanding of best practices for testbench design.
- Experience working with RISC pipelines and architectures.
- Relevant internship or work experience.
- Experience working on mixed-signal systems.
- Experience working with low and ultra-low power designs.
- Experience working with eFlash NVM IP.