IPS is retained on a Sr. Full-Stack Engineer role at an Industry Leading Commerce Platform that has the first web-based POS system for consignment shops, antique malls, thrift, and resale shops! Established in 2010 and recently acquired in 2023, this startup is a pioneering force in the world of consignment management.
They offer a user-friendly, web-based Point of Sale (POS) software platform that equips its clients with the essential tools needed to efficiently operate their stores. One of the standout features of their platform is its cloud-based solution, which grants clients the flexibility to oversee and administer their businesses from any location and at any time.
They have firmly established their dominance in the marketplace and face no major competitors, holding a commanding position in a multi-billion-dollar industry, with operations spanning over 12,000 locations worldwide, and annual sales exceeding 2 billion dollars.
About The Role
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a key member of our cross-functional development Scrum teams. Their development work includes green field projects as well as expanding a diverse line of best-in-industry products for the resale market. The primary products are cloud-based SaaS applications supported by cross-platform mobile and desktop applications. This position has primary responsibility for designing, building, and supporting responsive web / mobile applications and API-first, distributed back-end services.
What They're Looking For:
- Full-stack Web / API development
- Front-end design and development
- Back-end API design and development
- Expertise with scalable application architecture and design
- Integrating with 3rd- party services via APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, Etc.) and SDKs
- Designing and using relational databases like MySQL
- Knowledge of message brokers like RabbitMQ
- Best practices such as unit testing, version control (GIT), etc.
- 401k - 6% match vested immediately
- 20 vacation days
- Catered lunches
- United - Health Insurance
- Reimbursements on educational resources/classes
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or email email@example.com!