Our client is a fully remote, fast growing e-commerce company that sells direct-to-consumer health supplements online. They doubled sales in each of the last 4 years and are committed to bringing new, innovative products to the market.
Join our passionate and talented team of A-Players who are committed to top level work in a friendly team environment.
As our Data Analyst, you will work side-by-side with department heads, using data to drive advertising and marketing decisions, help optimize the business, drive growth and avoid risk.
- 3+ years as a Data Analyst
- Advanced SQL proficiency
- Google Sheets (most reports are built in Sheets now)
- Data visualization with Looker or Tableau
- Marketing / advertising experience
- E-commerce experience (ideally direct-to-consumer)
- Building cohort analysis, customer lifetime value and retention reports
- Analyzing sales and ad data, including Google Ads & Facebook
- Directing data engineers
- Working closely with managers to design, build, optimize and maintain reports
- Bonus: working in an e-commerce company making $50M+ per year revenue
- Responsible for BigQuery database
- Direct part-time data engineer
- Maintain lifetime value, sales, retention and growth reports
- Develop inventory, processing, fraud and other risk-based reports
- Ideate opportunities to investigate, improve and optimize the business using data
- Support the business with ad hoc reporting
- Ensure data accuracy in systems and reports
- Continuously strive for a deeper understanding of the business, how it works, it’s risks and how it generates revenue
What success looks like:
- Take full ownership of development and operation of data department
- Ensure confidence our data accuracy
- Fully automated reports for the first time in company history
- Have an expert understanding of how the business works, our strategy
- Suggest ideas to the CEO and management to optimize the business
Why you should join us:
- Work from home - or anywhere in North America!
- Get paid a competitive salary
- Work with a team of top performers
- Get access to $25K in top educational marketing content and certifications
- Company pays for consulting and training to grow your career
- Week-long company retreats twice per year
- Health insurance plans and company contribution
- Unlimited PTO
Position reports to CEO
HOURS & LOCATION: All remote. Team is 80 strong located across the country. Can work any 8-hour shift starting between 8am - 11am ET.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Our client strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
They will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws by state in the United States.