About the Company:
Our client is a stealth startup developing an AI platform to help teams unlock their data investments to power real-time, personalized user experiences. They’re building compelling experiences for every customer and are transforming how developers and product managers collaborate on the customer journey.
Mission: To make all digital products feel personal
As personal as your neighborhood restaurant that knows you well
They are improving the customer journey - their tool is a holistic design tool and the interactions that a customer will have on the business are all personalized and tailored to their individual needs
They have raised a $5.3M seed round from the VCs who were the early investors of Plaid, Cloudflare, Sentry, and Snyk.
What you’ll do:
- You will design the next version of the product (V2) from the ground up
- You will be responsible for owning the product UI/UX and designing core workflows
- Conduct user and market research to better understand customers
- Design the brand as a whole
What they’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience designing and shipping SaaS & consumer products
- Ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex task-based flows into delightful UI/UX
- You have a strong product sense and make strategic product decisions. You know what excellent design is.
- You thrive on communication internally with stakeholders and externally with customers
- Strong UI/UX design
- Prototyping tools such as Origami
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 100% of your premium covered
- Unlimited PTO + 10 observed holidays
- Customize your workspace with new equipment, including a laptop, monitor, and any other accessories you need
- Company-wide retreats several times a year
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more!