IPS is retained on a brand new opening for a Remote Machine Learning Developer Evangelist to work directly with their community, working to establish them as the center of mass for computer vision on the internet. They’re democratizing ML data to help create higher-performing machine learning systems and you would serve as a critical role in shaping their product roadmap.
They have hundreds of thousands of installations, and their clients are advancing robotics, VR, agriculture, self-driving cars, and even preventing forest fires.
What you’ll bring:
- Professional ML experience (1 year+)
- BS or MS in computer science or a related field
Nice to have: Machine learning education
- Proficiency with Python
- Expertise with machine learning and scientific computing libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, NumPy)
- Demonstrated interest in computer vision
- Experience maintaining or contributing to open source projects (or the passion to start!)
- Experience creating ML content (even if just for yourself)
- Ability to work in a remote-first, cooperative environment using collaborative development tools (GitHub, Slack)
What we offer:
- Competitive national salaries
- 100% remote work
- Netflix vacation model - take as you need
- Health and dental 99% for employees and 50% for dependents - United
- 401k with 4-5% match
- WFH stipend
- 1 conference a year
- Competitive Equity
If you are looking for immediate impact and an opportunity to be a pivotal member of a team - This is it!
If you're interested in learning more, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org