As a Product Designer, you’ll be working on our core banking product. You’ll get to design features and solutions for critical problems facing small business owners nationwide, shape our product roadmap, and help build a category-defining FinTech product.
- You’ve worked in a high impact Product Design role for at least 3 years
- You have deep experience using Figma and love to build prototypes and production-ready UI designs
- You're a pro at developing new concepts through user flow mapping, wireframing, prototyping, and experimentation and testing those concepts with real people
- You’ve had deep experience designing magical digital customer experiences
- You are a natural problem solver and have a track record of building world-class digital experiences
- You’re the best listener in the room and understand how to get to the heart of a problem or question, even when it’s not the one being asked
- Experience in FinTech or financial services
- Designed a digital product or feature from 0 to 1 or worked on a major refactor
- You come from a family of small business owners
- You have a non-traditional or diverse background (personal or professional). You’ve lived a life that is different, where you've been challenged or have chosen to challenge yourself
- Family coverage of top-tier health/dental benefits: Get the right coverage for what matters most.
- Remote-first work: You decide where you work. You can work from home, visit one of our in-person hubs, or work while you travel.
- Professional development budget: Enjoy an annual budget to deepen your expertise
- Unlimited paid time off: We measure success around outcomes, not hours worked.
- Powerful gear: We’ll ensure you have the right tech to do your best work.