Onsite preferred - possible Hybrid schedule - Jacksonville, FL
NLP Logix is recruiting for a Software Engineer to join its growing team of IT and Business professionals. This position is for a full-time employee, will be based out of Jacksonville, FL and will require less than 25% travel.
NLP Logix is a Data Science product and services company based in Jacksonville, FL that specializes in AI Solution Development, Machine Learning, and Advanced Analytics for a variety of use cases, industries, and customers across the United States.
The Software Engineer will serve a critical role in the business operations and in delivering high-quality solutions to our customers. The Software Engineer will work closely with other members of the NLP Logix team to implement and deliver world-class software solutions.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
· Work with other members of the NLP Logix team to clearly understand business needs and translate those needs into development solutions.
· Develop end-to-end solutions with the help of other team members and implement those solutions as customer deliverables.
· Work directly with customers to effectively communicate the solution progress and timelines and guarantee solution efficacy.
· Be able to monitor solution performance long-term and develop enhancements as needed.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, or another relevant field.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software development.
· Prior experience with web technologies within the .NET ecosystem, including .NET 6 and Entity Framework
· Prior experience with version control using git and github
· Prior experience with database engineering including high proficiency with SQL
· Prior experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps is a plus
· Prior experience with Python development is a plus
· Prior experience with front-end development using React.js or Vue.js is a plus
· Strong Analytical Skills and Intellectual Curiosity
· Strong Customer Service Skills
· Strong Attention to Detail
· Strong Written and Verbal Skills
· Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
NLP Logix believes “Data Science is a Team Sport.®” and encourages a spirit of cooperation and fosters an environment of professional growth where employees can exercise their leadership ability, creativity, technical competence, with an overall focus in helping NLP Logix fulfill its mission.
NLP Logix is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.